The Dalhousie Community Association is open to all everyone who is part of the neighbourhood. It’s a great way to stay connected and to help make our community a better place.
Become a member
When you join as a member, you will:
- receive community updates via the Dalhousie Community Association Googlegroup
- receive invitations to Board meetings (and receive the minutes afterwards)
- be eligible to run for Board positions and/or be eligible to vote in Board elections
- be eligible to volunteer on a Committee
Current membership fees are:
- $5.00 – one year
- $10.00 – three years
Membership fees can be sent by:
- EFT to email@example.com
- Cheque to Dalhousie Community Association, 755 Somerset Street West
- Cash dropped in the President’s home mailbox (email first for the address!)
When you become a member, we’ll also ask for your email and snail mail address to keep in touch.
We encourage everyone who is interested in getting involved to join as a member first. That way, we’ll be able to stay connected easily and you’ll be able to find out about committee activities and initiatives.
From time to time, we also work on broad campaigns and invite anyone interested to join in. Currently, we’re working to Save Plouffe Park and inviting interested folks to join in.
For any questions on how to get involved, start by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org